Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Candida Link




I am certainly not the first one to jump on the 
Candida overgrowth is the cause of all our woes 
bandwagon, but it seems that there is enough 
compelling evidence to suggest that there may 
be a link between some rather persistent issues 
that I myself suffer from. In the past I poo-pooed 
my friend who suggested that I may be suffering 
from Candida issues. Now listening to what Tullio 
Simoncini, MD. has to say on the subject I have 
changed my mind.
 
I currently take this product on an empty stomach 
at every opportunity. It works on the premise that 
Candidia is protected by a thick layer of cellulose. 
Once the enzymes eat throught the cellulose, it then 
attacks the fungus itself which consists of protein.

No comments:

Daniel and His Hebrew Companions

Daniel and His Hebrew Companions
Daniel chose to eat low on the food chain rather than eat the meat from the king's table
Powered By Blogger