Friday, April 15, 2011

Inexpensive Ways to Monitor Your Exposure to Radiation


Unlike Chernobyl, Fukushima continues to spew out wave after wave of radioactive contamination. Thus, putting down layer after layer of radioactive isotopes all over the northern hemisphere.

My immediate suggestion is to invest in a radiation detection map at Black Cat Systems. although this app isn't exactly 100% reliable (it depends on its readings from individuals) it's better than nothing. At least, that's the best I can come up with for now (unless you personally invest in some sort of radioactive monitoring device - if you do please contact me.) 

Also, another inexpensive way to monitor you radiation exposure it pick up a pack of RADstickers.

Personally, I'm taking my ionic minerals (like I always do) and I'm praying for the people of Japan.

No comments:

Daniel and His Hebrew Companions

Daniel and His Hebrew Companions
Daniel chose to eat low on the food chain rather than eat the meat from the king's table
Powered By Blogger